Saturday, May 28, 2005

Slowly Learning

I'm slowly starting to figure out this whole "Blog" thing. I think I finally figured out how to post pictures. Duh...I did figure it out, I don't think I figured it out....I did!
Im just waiting for Jeff to get home so we can head up to "the woods's" (Birchwood WI) and meet up with the rest of the gang to camp. We will have quite the crew up there this weekend.Ten people, two dogs and a toddler. It will be fun. It is Jeff's first time up there and he really has not camped very much. I on the other hand am a camping pro. I have gotten everything ready. I did all the food shoping,packed everything we need, packed all our clothes and even managed to clean the apartment. All my honey has to do is change out of his Mailman uniform into his boy scout uniform (not really I just thought it was funny) It's going to be a great weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home