Thursday, June 09, 2005

Whatever....

You win a few and you loose a few. The "perfect " townhouse deal fell though. The people selling it would "not even consider our offer". We knew we were a bit out of our league on this one, but it never hurts to try. Things happen for a reason and I just gotta believe that something just as wonderful awaits us around the corner.
It would really help if I had a full-time job, and not just a couple part-time jobs. Believe me I feel the pressure to find one fast. I’ve applied to quite a few online, nothing has really come of those. I did apply at Park Nicollet (medical clinic) and I have been in contact with them. I applied for a Medical Receptionist job there. I figure it would be a good job because I would not be standing or just sitting for eight hours straight.

Birthday Tomorrow is my Birthday Woo Hoo......

Jeff and I plan to go camping at "The Woods" this weekend. I hope the weather holds out.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home