Monday, October 31, 2005

Mommy & Daddy BBQ

The Mailman And I finally had my parents over for a BBQ last week. We have avoided having people over because we want to get our garage fixed from the night that mailman’s car wanted to make our house a drive-thru. (Still waiting on insurance company to kick in some extra bucks, but it seems they are swamped with claims from the Hurricanes)

It was really cool my Mom picked me up from work (since mailman and I car pool, and I got off work about 45 minutes before he did that day) We came to the "Monkey house" I changed, and then my Mom, my parents dog and I went for "walkies". I was going to take her to the cool regional pak by our house which is walking in the woods, but it was cool out & we thought we would be much warmer walking on a trail that was more open so the sun could shine on us. We had a great walk.

When we came back home and the Mailman was home getting dinner ready . We had some wine and waited for my Dad to join us.
After my Dad arrived we played on the computer for a bit & I showed them how I scan pictures and add them to my Blog. My dad just got a new fancy digital camera... you can tell I’m not use to digital cameras. I took a picture of my parents, and then my Dad asked if it came out, I replied "I don’t know".....duh! I guess I don’t have to wait to get the pictures develop.

The Mailman made us a wonderful meal of BBQ ribs, corn, beans and some more wine & beer.
After dinner my parents got to see what we are entertained by every night (who needs T.V) our "babies", the creatures that come out at night. That night it was a full house.
Three opossum, and two Racoons. My parents got to see our HUGE 40 pound racoon, that we have fondly named "fat cat". I have seen may racoons in my life..... but this thing is the size of a medium size dog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home