The long awaited update....
Days have been just going by so fast lately. Every morning when the Mailman drops me off at work he say’s "see you in five minutes" and ‘boom’ they he is five minutes later picking me up.
The only thing that has seemed like it has taken a life time is getting our garage fixed from the accident that happened in August! We have had two general contractors out to do estimates, and the insurance company is just dragging its butt. It’s time to kick some ass this week ...no more Ms. Nice guy....I think it’s time to call the attorney General. It’s winter and we need our garage
Okay enough of my rambling about that....
My job is great. They keep firing people right & left. They seem to like me. I even got an award a few weeks ago. The award was for, a few months ago the company switch over to using a new system. Everyone bitched about using the new system and kept using the old one. Me on the other hand started using the new system as soon as it was launched. I figured I was going to have to learn it and use it soon anyways. The company had an "Academy Awards Ceremony" to honor employees. I got to pick up my award in front of the whole company (about 250 people)
It was kind of cheesy but cool since I was the only one on my team of 15 people that received one, so I was pretty damn proud of myself.
Mailman & I have been pretty busy lately. The Mailman and I had a "date night" ant took the light rail downtown to see comedian Bill Engavll (of Blue Collar TV fame) had a great time.
After the show we met my brother, sister-in-law and longtime friend Arthur for some drinks. The real show was when we were taking the train back home. We had a girl high on crack entertain us an the rest of the train on the way home. You ask how do I know she was high on crack?...okay maybe you didn’t but anyways....she told us. She said some pretty funny things and took a shine to the Mailman. The highlight of the train trip with her was when she stood up (tried to stand unsuccessfully a couple times before she finally found a rail to help support her) and at the top of her lungs proudly proclaimed "I HAVE A VAGINA!" and followed up with "GEORGE BUSH SUCKS!’ I though I was going to wet my pants............ the people in train were hysterically laughing. Don’t get me we weren’t laughing at her....awwww who am I trying to kid ....yes we were. Her boyfriend was there watching her make a fool out herself. He seem pretty sober and he had a good sense of humor, When they got off the train (after the girl hugged everyone good bye) The boyfriend say’s "thanks, we will be playing here all week" It was the first time the mailman & I had ridden the light rail. We love it...plus we did not know they had free entertainment.
We had another fun "date night" last week. We went to see Wayne Newton
http://www.waynenewton.com/
I love Wayne Newton! The first time I saw him was with my friend Lyn in Las Vegas. We went to see him as sort a joke & also because he is a legend...we ended loving him. He is very talented he plays a million instruments, is very funny & really appreciates his fans. The Mailman had never seen him, so when I saw that my buddy Wayne was coming to Minnesota, I ordered tickets and surprised the mailman. We went to the show last week and the Mailman LOVED Wayne.
Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. This was the Mailman & Picasso Girl’s first thanksgiving together. We spent it at my parents house with my brother, his wife, my two wonderful nieces, my aunt & uncle form Duluth, my parents, and a longtime friend (she happens to also be my brother’s ex-wife). Lots of wonderful food (of course) and lots of fun. The highlights were when my 13 year old niece came out dressed up with "Billy Bob teeth" http://www.faketeeth.com/ And big bug eye glasses and a scarfed draped around her head. She looked pretty funny, the best part was she just got hysterical and was laughing so hard I thought she was going to wet herself. Well my 3 year old niece I guess did not want to be upstaged by her big sister, a little bit after that my nieces were playing in the next room while the rest of us were Tring to digest our food. All the sudden my little niece came out and say’s that her big sister is crying (she was fake crying) someone asked "did you pinch her?" and she very proudly exclaimed " no I kicked her!" it was pretty humorous.
Our "kids" are doing well. We have tons of squirrels that have us trained to feed them. It’s very cute we have several squirrels that "knock" on our deck door so we will feed them peanuts. They eat them right out of our hands. Our night time kids the opossum & racoons have been a little less frequent now that it is getting colder. We leaned that our kids do not hibernate during the winter. They will sleep for a few days or a week, but then they have to go and forage for food....poor babies.
Hope is well with everyone and that your Thanksgiving was as wonderful as mine.
The only thing that has seemed like it has taken a life time is getting our garage fixed from the accident that happened in August! We have had two general contractors out to do estimates, and the insurance company is just dragging its butt. It’s time to kick some ass this week ...no more Ms. Nice guy....I think it’s time to call the attorney General. It’s winter and we need our garage
Okay enough of my rambling about that....
My job is great. They keep firing people right & left. They seem to like me. I even got an award a few weeks ago. The award was for, a few months ago the company switch over to using a new system. Everyone bitched about using the new system and kept using the old one. Me on the other hand started using the new system as soon as it was launched. I figured I was going to have to learn it and use it soon anyways. The company had an "Academy Awards Ceremony" to honor employees. I got to pick up my award in front of the whole company (about 250 people)
It was kind of cheesy but cool since I was the only one on my team of 15 people that received one, so I was pretty damn proud of myself.
Mailman & I have been pretty busy lately. The Mailman and I had a "date night" ant took the light rail downtown to see comedian Bill Engavll (of Blue Collar TV fame) had a great time.
After the show we met my brother, sister-in-law and longtime friend Arthur for some drinks. The real show was when we were taking the train back home. We had a girl high on crack entertain us an the rest of the train on the way home. You ask how do I know she was high on crack?...okay maybe you didn’t but anyways....she told us. She said some pretty funny things and took a shine to the Mailman. The highlight of the train trip with her was when she stood up (tried to stand unsuccessfully a couple times before she finally found a rail to help support her) and at the top of her lungs proudly proclaimed "I HAVE A VAGINA!" and followed up with "GEORGE BUSH SUCKS!’ I though I was going to wet my pants............ the people in train were hysterically laughing. Don’t get me we weren’t laughing at her....awwww who am I trying to kid ....yes we were. Her boyfriend was there watching her make a fool out herself. He seem pretty sober and he had a good sense of humor, When they got off the train (after the girl hugged everyone good bye) The boyfriend say’s "thanks, we will be playing here all week" It was the first time the mailman & I had ridden the light rail. We love it...plus we did not know they had free entertainment.
We had another fun "date night" last week. We went to see Wayne Newton
http://www.waynenewton.com/
I love Wayne Newton! The first time I saw him was with my friend Lyn in Las Vegas. We went to see him as sort a joke & also because he is a legend...we ended loving him. He is very talented he plays a million instruments, is very funny & really appreciates his fans. The Mailman had never seen him, so when I saw that my buddy Wayne was coming to Minnesota, I ordered tickets and surprised the mailman. We went to the show last week and the Mailman LOVED Wayne.
Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. This was the Mailman & Picasso Girl’s first thanksgiving together. We spent it at my parents house with my brother, his wife, my two wonderful nieces, my aunt & uncle form Duluth, my parents, and a longtime friend (she happens to also be my brother’s ex-wife). Lots of wonderful food (of course) and lots of fun. The highlights were when my 13 year old niece came out dressed up with "Billy Bob teeth" http://www.faketeeth.com/ And big bug eye glasses and a scarfed draped around her head. She looked pretty funny, the best part was she just got hysterical and was laughing so hard I thought she was going to wet herself. Well my 3 year old niece I guess did not want to be upstaged by her big sister, a little bit after that my nieces were playing in the next room while the rest of us were Tring to digest our food. All the sudden my little niece came out and say’s that her big sister is crying (she was fake crying) someone asked "did you pinch her?" and she very proudly exclaimed " no I kicked her!" it was pretty humorous.
Our "kids" are doing well. We have tons of squirrels that have us trained to feed them. It’s very cute we have several squirrels that "knock" on our deck door so we will feed them peanuts. They eat them right out of our hands. Our night time kids the opossum & racoons have been a little less frequent now that it is getting colder. We leaned that our kids do not hibernate during the winter. They will sleep for a few days or a week, but then they have to go and forage for food....poor babies.
Hope is well with everyone and that your Thanksgiving was as wonderful as mine.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home