Sunday, September 17, 2006

Hi, remember me???


Longtime no blog...... Now that summer is winding down maybe I will update more often.
So what’s been going in the life of Picasso Girl you ask.
Lots of wonderful things....


~I have lost 26 pounds so far one Weight Watchers.........YEAH ME!!!!

~We have been in our house for a year.........wow time flies.

~I have been at my job for a year, and they want to hire me on as a permanent employee (I have been working through a temp. agency). The job is going great and I really enjoy it.
The garage door is finally replaced (after going through 4 doors in the short time that we have been here)

~The Mailman & I have decided to get married. He came up with a great idea.....a camping wedding at "the woods"(my parents land in Birchwood WI) No date has been set of yet, we are thinking of sometime next spring or summer.

Life is good. We love our house, in the summertime we live on the deck. We have all our little critters that keep us very entertained. All our squirrels have names, and most of them respond when we call them by name. Our raccoon family are no longer six little fluff balls. The babies have grown up. The com to visit every night. We did stop feeding them every night when they were young, so we would not run in to trouble then they grew up. They still get treats but they know not to expect food every night.
It gets depressing knowing our deck days are coming to an end..........but that’s life in Minnesota.
Hope all is well with everyone!

2 Comments:

Blogger M said...

Wow, wow and wow!!!

11:42 AM  
Blogger M said...

Joanne, We'll be coming to Minnesota some time next summer for a family reunion (Jon's Dad's side) - probably July. Let me know when your wedding date is planned for.

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home