Monday, August 27, 2007

RATS!!!

The Mailman called me from his route last Saturday and said "Honey I have a surprise for you"...Hmm I thought, Diamonds?? Flowers?? Chocolate?? Nope......... Rats!!!! The Mailman was walking his route and came across a house with a cage & two white rats in it with a sign that said "free". He rang the doorbell & the woman who did not speak allot of English basically told him that if they could not find a home for them, they would be given away to someone who was going to us them for snake food....EEEEKKKK!!!
Okay for those that don’t know the Mailman is also known as the "Raftman" he has several of these critters over the years and LOVES them. I always knew there would be a rat in my future but was not that anxious to get any (it was the tail thing....oooo creepy!!) With 24 hours of having them I have become a Rat lover. They are very cute,smart & VERY clean

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home