Friday, June 10, 2005

Birthday

You know what I hate.....I just spent at least twenty minutes typing in a post. I was doing it in Word perfect then I was going to copy it over to my "Blog" I was almost done and the I get a fricking message that there was some sort of error and it has to shut down. I lost everything I was typing. That really sucks..because I type slow number one, and number two it was a great post...
I was just going o n about how it is my Birthday. I like B-days. I mean really who doesn’t? It is a bittersweet time for me. My grandmother and I shared he same Birthday. She died a few years back, But every June 10th, you can bet that I think about her. We were very close and she helped allot rasing my brother and I. I remember in my younger days...high school ...post high school, I would make a point to spent part of my (our) Birthday with my Grand ma because I knew there would be a day that I would be celebrating it without her. So, cheers! G.G..Here’s to us. I thank you for everything. You have instilled so many good values in me. Thank you for rasing my Mother into the person she is. She (and of course along with my Father) are the most wonderful parents anyone could ever ask for.
G.G, on this day I really miss you. On the same token I ‘m glad we did get to have such a close relationship and I use your wisdom very often. Once again ...CHEERS!

1 Comments:

Blogger Author said...

Hey Cuz,
Don't worry, Rifka is alive and well here in SF. She has been re-incarnated into a huge, slow bumbly black fly that has been visiting me and following me around the house for years. I'm not kidding! If I oversleep and don't want to get up - there's Rifka! Buzzing back and forth in and out of the bedroom. If it isn't Rifka, then how can one possibly explain the lifespan of this fly???

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home