Interview Upadate
I made it through my interview. 
If you remember when I said a few posts ago that interviews don’t make me nervous, well that was a bunch of B.S. I truly was not too worried about it until about two hours before the interview, then I guess you could say that I became "unglued". I started thinking of all the questions that they might ask. I fogot that I should have some scripted replies ready (even though I like tp fly by the seat of my pants). I jumped on the internet and went to Monster.com. Wonderful website, they had just what I was looking for. They had a random interview question generator and it gave suggestions for responses, It was pretty cool because it calmed my nerves after I realized that I had all the answers ( I really didn’t have ALL the answers, but it’s just fun to say you do).
Long story, short. I charmed the socks off of them. It went great. I was interviewed by two people (it was suppose to be three, but they couldn’t make it for some reason) It lasted about an hour and I really was relaxed and comfortable. After a few of the main questions, the women interviewing me started to talk like I had the job. They spent some time talking about breaks, asking me if I liked football ( I guess there is a big Packer - Vikings rivalry in the office) They did ask me some "tough" questions, but I really did have all the right answers.
I know they really liked me... want to know how I know?????
I got called back for a second interview!!! YEAH BABY!!!!
I have to meet with 3 of the Surgeons
and the department Manager on Friday. No problem I’m a pro at interviews and I’m not worried about it at all (that’s right Josie just keep repeating it, over and over) One more cool thing about the job is that the base pay is about $1.50 more than I expected.
P.S
I just went to their job board and the postion which I appiled for(which has been listed since
5-13-05) is no longer listed......
I'm feeling some good vibes

If you remember when I said a few posts ago that interviews don’t make me nervous, well that was a bunch of B.S. I truly was not too worried about it until about two hours before the interview, then I guess you could say that I became "unglued". I started thinking of all the questions that they might ask. I fogot that I should have some scripted replies ready (even though I like tp fly by the seat of my pants). I jumped on the internet and went to Monster.com. Wonderful website, they had just what I was looking for. They had a random interview question generator and it gave suggestions for responses, It was pretty cool because it calmed my nerves after I realized that I had all the answers ( I really didn’t have ALL the answers, but it’s just fun to say you do).
Long story, short. I charmed the socks off of them. It went great. I was interviewed by two people (it was suppose to be three, but they couldn’t make it for some reason) It lasted about an hour and I really was relaxed and comfortable. After a few of the main questions, the women interviewing me started to talk like I had the job. They spent some time talking about breaks, asking me if I liked football ( I guess there is a big Packer - Vikings rivalry in the office) They did ask me some "tough" questions, but I really did have all the right answers.
I know they really liked me... want to know how I know?????
I got called back for a second interview!!! YEAH BABY!!!!
I have to meet with 3 of the Surgeons
and the department Manager on Friday. No problem I’m a pro at interviews and I’m not worried about it at all (that’s right Josie just keep repeating it, over and over) One more cool thing about the job is that the base pay is about $1.50 more than I expected.P.S
I just went to their job board and the postion which I appiled for(which has been listed since
5-13-05) is no longer listed......
I'm feeling some good vibes


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home