Sunday, February 19, 2006

Quick update

I have an addiction that is keeping me from updating my blog. I hate to admit it but I am being controlled by a TV show. The Mailman & I had never really followed the show 24 (it’s been on for about 5 years) but this season we watched the season premiere and instantly got hooked. It’s one of those shows that always leaves you wanting more. We have started renting the DVD’s of the first few seasons. It is great for the fact we don’t have to wait a week to find out what happens. It's also dangerous because we get addicted to it , we find our self going to bed later and later each night. I really hate to admit that we are so consumed by 24, but it really is such an awesome show.

The Mailman & I did brake away from 24 on Valentines Day. We had a nice dinner at home (we decided to skip the restaurant thing) had a couple glasses of wine & went to see Curious George.
Okay I know I obsessed with monkeys.......but this movie was very cute & sweet (loved the music, Jack Johnson) It really was a "happy" movie and that little monkey is so darn cute.
Earlier in the day I was very pleasantly surprise by two dozen roses at work. I was very surprised & I was the talk of the office. I have never gotten flowers at work and it was very cool.

1 Comments:

Blogger Author said...

Ha ha ha. You crack me up!

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home