Thursday, December 15, 2005

Short post.........

Picasso Girl has joined the ranks of the living once again, Man, I was sick........ strep is not fun.
The Mailman dodged the strep, but had the flu for a couple days. The monkey couple is healthy once again I’m happy to report.

More good news.........Finally it looks like we are going to have the work started to fix our garage soon. Which is nice considering the damage occurred when it was 90 and summer & now we just got almost 7 fricken inches of snow. I think the call to the Attorney General may of helped. The attorney General really did nothing but send us some forms. We made sure the insurance company got wind that we were in contact with the General............and WOW a miracle within 48 hours they finally okayed everything and we got a check in the mail. YEAH!!!

Work is going good............. I rock & they love me! (They must they keep dumping more work on me)
Till next time Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home