Interview # 2
I had my second interview today.
I really did not have a chance to freak out about it. The interview was at 4:00, and I worked at the art gallery from 9:00- 3:00. I really did not come "unglued " this time...I really should of.
I have never been interviewed by more than one, maybe two people at once. This interview there was never less than four people in the room. I was pretty much interviewed by about ten different people on a rotating basis. Things went wonderful. I went into the interview thinking that I was already hired., and basically this interview was to meet the rest of the staff to see if I would fit in.
I could go on and on about how I totally aced this interview...but I won’t . It was just so awesome. I basically met all the Nurses, Supervisors, Manger of the department and one of the three surgeons that I would be scheduling for. I was very relaxed and just felt like I did not have to prove anything.
I will be very surprised if I do not get this job.
Everything just seemed to click. I have never felt this confidant about an interview. I really think a big plus is that my mom works within the Park Nicollet system. She has given me allot of "inside" information on what the goals are for Park Nicollet and I was able to use it to my advantage.
Hopefully I will get a call on Monday saying " we would like to offer the position..."
I really think it will happen.....send your positive thoughts and luck to me...... I really need some money coming in SOON!
I really did not have a chance to freak out about it. The interview was at 4:00, and I worked at the art gallery from 9:00- 3:00. I really did not come "unglued " this time...I really should of.
I have never been interviewed by more than one, maybe two people at once. This interview there was never less than four people in the room. I was pretty much interviewed by about ten different people on a rotating basis. Things went wonderful. I went into the interview thinking that I was already hired., and basically this interview was to meet the rest of the staff to see if I would fit in.
I could go on and on about how I totally aced this interview...but I won’t . It was just so awesome. I basically met all the Nurses, Supervisors, Manger of the department and one of the three surgeons that I would be scheduling for. I was very relaxed and just felt like I did not have to prove anything.
I will be very surprised if I do not get this job.
Everything just seemed to click. I have never felt this confidant about an interview. I really think a big plus is that my mom works within the Park Nicollet system. She has given me allot of "inside" information on what the goals are for Park Nicollet and I was able to use it to my advantage.
Hopefully I will get a call on Monday saying " we would like to offer the position..."
I really think it will happen.....send your positive thoughts and luck to me...... I really need some money coming in SOON!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home