Monkeys & Rats
If you haven’t noticed I kind of a thing with Monkeys. It all started when I met Jeff, he started to call me his "monkey woman" and things just took off from there. We started to collect monkey stuff. What exactally does this mean to you....actually nothing. I just wanted to post a picture on Jeff and the first monkey I gave him.
I like to have some text between pictures. I started to realize "do people really care if Jeff and I like monkeys?" Yawn...probably not....lol
As long as we are on the subject of animals.... Jeff is known at the Post Office as "the Ratman"
Yes, my mailman loves rats. He has had several over the years (as pets, not unwanted house guests) He says there very clean, love to cuddle and are just very sweet.
I know there will be rats in my future. I’m sure I will learn to love them, but I would rather have a monkey!
I like to have some text between pictures. I started to realize "do people really care if Jeff and I like monkeys?" Yawn...probably not....lol
As long as we are on the subject of animals.... Jeff is known at the Post Office as "the Ratman"
Yes, my mailman loves rats. He has had several over the years (as pets, not unwanted house guests) He says there very clean, love to cuddle and are just very sweet.
I know there will be rats in my future. I’m sure I will learn to love them, but I would rather have a monkey!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home