New Monkey House
Wow, what a great start to the week. Jeff and I had an awesome time at "the woods" camping ....and I’ll get to rambling about that in a moment. The big news is that the "perfect" townhouse that we had found and put a bid in...and they "would not even consider our bid". They called back and wondered if we could make our offer more attractive. We pretty much flat out said "no" that was the best we could do. Well, guess what....yup...they took our offer! I have not even seen the inside of the house (I’ve seen a few pictures) I did get to see the outside, and I did like what I saw. Jeff said that it was very clean on the inside, and would be great for us. We close on it July 15th. Here’s some pictures

1 Comments:
Wow - that's a townhouse? It's very pretty and roomy looking. Mazel Tov.
Post a Comment
<< Home