Ywan....
All my life I have had trouble with insomnia. I go through periods where I can actually almost have normal sleep pattern.
The past few years it has gotten out of control. I used to be happy if I could fall
asleep by 3:00 am. I really can not blame it on the major depression that I went through, because thinking back I have always had weird sleep schedules.
My sleep schedule since meeting Jeff has gotten on a more normal schedule. Jeff wakes up between 5:30 & 6:00 am (this does include Saturdays) every day.,even on Sunday! (golf...tee time around 7:15 am) so no matter what time I go to sleep at night, the alarm will ring in the morning and wake me up. I really do not mind waking up with him.
Okay quick background on me....
Last year at this time I was going out , at the time I’m now going to sleep (11:00 pm). I used to think waking up at noon was early., now if I sleep past 9:00 am the day is wasted..... so where is this babbling post going???? It’s after mid-night, I am WIDE awake. I have had a productive day and I really should be tired. I was very tired earlier. As soon as I went to bed and my head hit the pillow....BOOM...wide awake. My mind starts racing with al sorts of thoughts and I just can lay in bed or I will go crazy (been there, done that.....more to come on that subject late
These are some of my thoughts that are making me an insomniac tonight:
- It’s been over two (business) days since my second interview at Park Nicollet.. I kicked ass on both interviews, or so I thought. Oh, shit what if I don’t get the job. Damn, I NEED that job now other wise I’m S.O.L
- Money (all long with just about everybody else in the world)
- Moving. I hate moving, I think that's why I've lived in the same place for the past eight years.
- I have to get MY apartment packed. I have been spending so much time getting our (really, Jeff’s place) packed. I have neglected mine.
-I have to get a shit load things ready for going away this weekend (laundry,packing,groecry shopping..ect)
- One of my best friends from High School is going to have TWINS tomorrow. I really can not image it. Good luck Michelle, my thoughts are with you Hun. On that same train of thought, our neighbor is who very pregnant due in the next couple days....what the heck was going on nine months ago???
Okay, all this whining has made me tried....I must go to beddie bye.
The past few years it has gotten out of control. I used to be happy if I could fall
asleep by 3:00 am. I really can not blame it on the major depression that I went through, because thinking back I have always had weird sleep schedules.
My sleep schedule since meeting Jeff has gotten on a more normal schedule. Jeff wakes up between 5:30 & 6:00 am (this does include Saturdays) every day.,even on Sunday! (golf...tee time around 7:15 am) so no matter what time I go to sleep at night, the alarm will ring in the morning and wake me up. I really do not mind waking up with him.
Okay quick background on me....
Last year at this time I was going out , at the time I’m now going to sleep (11:00 pm). I used to think waking up at noon was early., now if I sleep past 9:00 am the day is wasted..... so where is this babbling post going???? It’s after mid-night, I am WIDE awake. I have had a productive day and I really should be tired. I was very tired earlier. As soon as I went to bed and my head hit the pillow....BOOM...wide awake. My mind starts racing with al sorts of thoughts and I just can lay in bed or I will go crazy (been there, done that.....more to come on that subject late
These are some of my thoughts that are making me an insomniac tonight:
- It’s been over two (business) days since my second interview at Park Nicollet.. I kicked ass on both interviews, or so I thought. Oh, shit what if I don’t get the job. Damn, I NEED that job now other wise I’m S.O.L
- Money (all long with just about everybody else in the world)
- Moving. I hate moving, I think that's why I've lived in the same place for the past eight years.
- I have to get MY apartment packed. I have been spending so much time getting our (really, Jeff’s place) packed. I have neglected mine.
-I have to get a shit load things ready for going away this weekend (laundry,packing,groecry shopping..ect)
- One of my best friends from High School is going to have TWINS tomorrow. I really can not image it. Good luck Michelle, my thoughts are with you Hun. On that same train of thought, our neighbor is who very pregnant due in the next couple days....what the heck was going on nine months ago???
Okay, all this whining has made me tried....I must go to beddie bye.

1 Comments:
You're so sweet to be thinking of me. I will probably call Lizzy and she'll post something on her blog. Hang in there with everything else. You've got a wonderful guy and a new home to look forward to.
Love you.
Post a Comment
<< Home