Boo Hoo :)
Things happen for a reason......
When one door closes another one opens.........
Quick post (longer one in the makings)
I finally got "the call" about the job....... yup. "We have decided to go with another candidate"
Thank you for making me wait over a fricking week to find out I did not get the job. URGH!!!
Whatever...yes, I really wanted (and REALLY needed) the job.... but WTF (figure out that acronym yourself) I have been through enough intensive therapy in my life not to let something like this make me a basket case (if it was a few years ago I would be admitting myself to the psych ward) I did have a mini melt down..but all I can do is just keep plugging away. When the I hit the right job things will fall into place.
I do have a "happy" post coming......
When one door closes another one opens.........
Quick post (longer one in the makings)
I finally got "the call" about the job....... yup. "We have decided to go with another candidate"
Thank you for making me wait over a fricking week to find out I did not get the job. URGH!!!
Whatever...yes, I really wanted (and REALLY needed) the job.... but WTF (figure out that acronym yourself) I have been through enough intensive therapy in my life not to let something like this make me a basket case (if it was a few years ago I would be admitting myself to the psych ward) I did have a mini melt down..but all I can do is just keep plugging away. When the I hit the right job things will fall into place.
I do have a "happy" post coming......

1 Comments:
Thanks... I had my short lived pitty party. I'm right back on the job hunt horse again. I do beleve that things do happen for a reason...something better must be around the corner
Post a Comment
<< Home