Saturday, September 24, 2005

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

I just could not take it anymore....something had to change. This problem has plagued me for the past couple years................. I finally put an end to the madness!

I cut off all my hair!!!!

Okay, that may be a bit dramatic....basically I am a short hair person. Every few years I get a wild hair and decide to try and grow it out. I was doing pretty good this time, I actually thought that this time I could grow it out.

Well after two plus years of not having a short & sassy (just like me) style I finally have one.
I went in to my Aveda Salon and said "help me!" I’m the type of client stylist love when I get to the "I just can’t take it anymore phase" She worked her magic and in the process I lost about
4 inches of my hair & got a nice new color.

I have short hair once again........a nice wash, throw some styling product in and go!

YIPEE!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger M said...

I always loved you in short hair.

11:43 AM  
Blogger Picasso Girl said...

Thanks Hun....yup, short hair is where it's at for me! You had quite the cool 80's short hair cut for your grad picture. I will have to post new picyures of me soon.

10:22 PM  
Blogger Picasso Girl said...

so where the heck is th spell check on this thing???? LOL

Correction- PICTURES....not "picyureszxaeqwb"

:o)

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home