Finally a new post!
I have been a busy girl lately......
New job is going great. The first couple days on my own I thought "what the heck did I get myself into" but by the end of the week I caught on. I was moved to my very own cubicle(My work station was a table and computer for the first couple days, the only bonus to that was the view...overlooking the Minnesota river valley)
I am learning a lot about stuff that I really never thought that I would find interesting. I really do like this job. I get to work on my own, but I’m part of a "team". Picasso Girl has gone corporate. It’s such a different environment than I have ever worked....cubicles, "team" meetings, memos...etc. I drive to work in a string of traffic, follow all the cars into the parking ramp, follow all the people into the elevator.......... it reminds me of ants, or cows, just all following the same path.
Movie to check out "Office Space" anyone who works in an office environment like this will appreciate it
I do love being back to work. I’m still amazed that I work at 7:30 a.m in the morning and actually have no problem getting my butt to work at that time..
Cool thing.... Mailman and I were just talking about the gas prices and how my car (Big Blue) only gets about five miles a gallon (Drama Queen) and all the sudden it dawns on us..........DUH!
We both have basically the same work schedule and we work about 8 minutes away from each other, can you say CAR POOL? We are going to start car pooling next week.
This weekend Mailman & I decided to stay home. The rest of the tribe went up to the woods. We would have loved to go camping, but we just need a weekend to ourselves and enjoy our new home.
It has been quite a week...........
Me training on a new job, Mailman’s car desiding that it wants to make our house a "drive-thu",
getting a new S.U.V Quite the week, but we survived it.
For the long labor day weekend we decided to stay home (the rest of the tribe went to the wood’s to camp) This was the first weekend in a very long time where we did nothing. It was a very relaxing weekend. I taught the Mailman how to play MasterMind, We spent a good amount of time on the deck playing it.
New job is going great. The first couple days on my own I thought "what the heck did I get myself into" but by the end of the week I caught on. I was moved to my very own cubicle(My work station was a table and computer for the first couple days, the only bonus to that was the view...overlooking the Minnesota river valley)
I am learning a lot about stuff that I really never thought that I would find interesting. I really do like this job. I get to work on my own, but I’m part of a "team". Picasso Girl has gone corporate. It’s such a different environment than I have ever worked....cubicles, "team" meetings, memos...etc. I drive to work in a string of traffic, follow all the cars into the parking ramp, follow all the people into the elevator.......... it reminds me of ants, or cows, just all following the same path.
Movie to check out "Office Space" anyone who works in an office environment like this will appreciate it
I do love being back to work. I’m still amazed that I work at 7:30 a.m in the morning and actually have no problem getting my butt to work at that time..
Cool thing.... Mailman and I were just talking about the gas prices and how my car (Big Blue) only gets about five miles a gallon (Drama Queen) and all the sudden it dawns on us..........DUH!
We both have basically the same work schedule and we work about 8 minutes away from each other, can you say CAR POOL? We are going to start car pooling next week.
This weekend Mailman & I decided to stay home. The rest of the tribe went up to the woods. We would have loved to go camping, but we just need a weekend to ourselves and enjoy our new home.
It has been quite a week...........
Me training on a new job, Mailman’s car desiding that it wants to make our house a "drive-thu",
getting a new S.U.V Quite the week, but we survived it.
For the long labor day weekend we decided to stay home (the rest of the tribe went to the wood’s to camp) This was the first weekend in a very long time where we did nothing. It was a very relaxing weekend. I taught the Mailman how to play MasterMind, We spent a good amount of time on the deck playing it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home