Girl! We must be on the same spam list. How lame is that.
I leave for Jamaica tomorrow! I have been doing an intensive beauty regime not even mentioned on the blog, and damn, it is tough to try to get beautiful, let me tell you. Tanning sessions (I'm a SF Summer Fog Albino right now), eyelash tinting so I don't have to bother w/mascara while on vacation, hair trim and partial highlights (which I paid $135 for and looks so natural I wonder what I paid $235 since people won't notice, haha), bikini and eyebrow wax (for obvious reasons). Plus had to find the most spectacular bathing suit possible (I do want to come out of the pool looking like Bo Derrick, complete with perfect tinted eyelashes), a few new fabulous other things, etc.
When I'm back I'll post photos and send you the link.
And of course, since I don't have room for you in my luggage, I'll have a Red Stripe for you while I'm there!
4 Comments:
OMG! I got "Blog Spam"....give me a break.
Wow... maybe I should just be flattered and honnored. Naaaaa...
Girl!
We must be on the same spam list. How lame is that.
I leave for Jamaica tomorrow! I have been doing an intensive beauty regime not even mentioned on the blog, and damn, it is tough to try to get beautiful, let me tell you. Tanning sessions (I'm a SF Summer Fog Albino right now), eyelash tinting so I don't have to bother w/mascara while on vacation, hair trim and partial highlights (which I paid $135 for and looks so natural I wonder what I paid $235 since people won't notice, haha), bikini and eyebrow wax (for obvious reasons). Plus had to find the most spectacular bathing suit possible (I do want to come out of the pool looking like Bo Derrick, complete with perfect tinted eyelashes), a few new fabulous other things, etc.
When I'm back I'll post photos and send you the link.
And of course, since I don't have room for you in my luggage, I'll have a Red Stripe for you while I'm there!
PS CONGRATS ON THE JOB!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home