Family Fun
The dust is settling...things are no longer focused on moving. We have moved , and it is done.. It is time relax and enjoy. We have been here about three weeks. Most of the boxes are un-packed (yeah, me *pat myself on the back*) I think only about 10% of our belongings have not found a home yet. We are now starting to get back to routine life......THANK GOD.....PRAISE THE LORD.....ALL BOW TO BUDDHA.... Whatever....
We have a "family week"...Which by all means is not bad.
Last week my Aunt & Uncle came in from San Francisco for a few days. My parents had a awesome BBQ for the family, in their honor. They had about twenty of the relatives there. It was a really nice evening.
My Aunt is great. My favorite story about us....
A few years ago one of the relatives got married, she came into town, we went to the wedding. Had fun at the wedding, I guess you could say we had some cocktails. When the wedding was over, you could say that we were not ready to call it a night. After we left the wedding we thought it would be a great time to play putt-putt golf. We had a great time playing putt-putt and then ended up on my parent’s backyard deck having a nightcap (at the time I was still living there....so this was at least a million years ago!!!) As the story goes...My Aunt & I were having a grand old time in the back yard. My dad woke up to ...uhm..ya know....okay, use the bathroom. He looked out the window just in time to see me and Auntie giving each other the "high five" at about 1 a.m . That is just one of the crazy stories that sticks out in my mind . She is a real fun cool person...and one hell of a cook (the Mailman can’t wait to cook with her)
Last night it was my nieces 3rd birthday party. Another very nice get together. Olivia (the B-day girl) is a trip. She is so damn cute.... I love when she walks up to the Mailman and looks at him and says "shut up Jeff" and pulls him by the hand to show him something. I cannot believe she is already three...... on that same token........I REALLY cannot believe that my other niece is going to become a TEENAGER at the end of the month.....OMG!
Tonight the Mailman’s son came over for dinner. His son is very cool...he’s 21, a musician and an very intelligent kid. He played some of his demo music for us. This kid is talented....very cool music. Jake (Mailman’s son) and I had a great conversation, he was talking about music and how he puts it together. Listening to him talk about how he puts a song together, reminded allot about how I paint a picture.
Wow , this is the latest that I have been up in a while. I think I just have my panties in a bunch and can’t sleep because I have a second interview tomorrow.... so, send good thoughts to me tomorrow early afternoon
We have a "family week"...Which by all means is not bad.
Last week my Aunt & Uncle came in from San Francisco for a few days. My parents had a awesome BBQ for the family, in their honor. They had about twenty of the relatives there. It was a really nice evening.
My Aunt is great. My favorite story about us....
A few years ago one of the relatives got married, she came into town, we went to the wedding. Had fun at the wedding, I guess you could say we had some cocktails. When the wedding was over, you could say that we were not ready to call it a night. After we left the wedding we thought it would be a great time to play putt-putt golf. We had a great time playing putt-putt and then ended up on my parent’s backyard deck having a nightcap (at the time I was still living there....so this was at least a million years ago!!!) As the story goes...My Aunt & I were having a grand old time in the back yard. My dad woke up to ...uhm..ya know....okay, use the bathroom. He looked out the window just in time to see me and Auntie giving each other the "high five" at about 1 a.m . That is just one of the crazy stories that sticks out in my mind . She is a real fun cool person...and one hell of a cook (the Mailman can’t wait to cook with her)
Last night it was my nieces 3rd birthday party. Another very nice get together. Olivia (the B-day girl) is a trip. She is so damn cute.... I love when she walks up to the Mailman and looks at him and says "shut up Jeff" and pulls him by the hand to show him something. I cannot believe she is already three...... on that same token........I REALLY cannot believe that my other niece is going to become a TEENAGER at the end of the month.....OMG!
Tonight the Mailman’s son came over for dinner. His son is very cool...he’s 21, a musician and an very intelligent kid. He played some of his demo music for us. This kid is talented....very cool music. Jake (Mailman’s son) and I had a great conversation, he was talking about music and how he puts it together. Listening to him talk about how he puts a song together, reminded allot about how I paint a picture.
Wow , this is the latest that I have been up in a while. I think I just have my panties in a bunch and can’t sleep because I have a second interview tomorrow.... so, send good thoughts to me tomorrow early afternoon

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home