Life is good
I have the most wonderful man in my life right now.
I just got such an overwhelming sense of calmness today. Here I am in the midst of moving out of basically two places, trying to find a full time job, trying to set up our new home and of course worries about money. I have allot on my plate right now this should be total stressville for me.
The weirdest thing is happening, I thought I would be a total basket case this week....nope! I’m loving it! (I did not intend to indorse McDonald’s by using their slogan...my fingers just typed it.....oh, my god I’m brainwashed....blah, blah, blah...sorry)
Yes, I (we) have allot to do....but who cares! It will all get done. The Mailman and I have such a great townhouse and we are so excited to have a place to call ours it is all worth it.
Jeff is someone that I’ve always hoped to find. We are two pea’s in a pod, he is truly my soul mate......
okay, sorry about the mushy stuff, but this guy is the bomb!
We have just clicked right from the start......oops, sorry , that’s not entirely true (read the story on how we met, May 2005 archives) case in point I adore this man. We have such a good time together, and we laugh allot...he is just as sick and twisted as I am.
I’m happy for a variety of other reasons.....
Aaah hell let’s just get this out of the way (just because I know that I will make some references to that time of my life)
I flipped out a few years ago.
I’m just going to do a VERY brief synopsis. I basically was very depressed, had a couple visits to the psych ward, had massive therapy, and have been on just about every anti-depressant and mood stabilizer that you can image. I got off track for about five years of my life. I used to think that I lost five years of my life... no, I can’t say that. I had to go through what I went through to get to this point in my life.
I have been down some tough roads in my life, but I have grown and learned from every experience I have been through..... and to tell you the truth if you would have told me a couple years ago that I would be in a wonderful loving relationship, moving into a beautiful town home and actually stable enough to look for full-time employment, I would have thought that you were more screwed up than me. Look at me now.... I love life and where I am. I finally realized that no matter what happens, it basically happens (good or bad) and you just go through it and things will work out one way or another.
I don’t dwell on it. I actually look back and think , I have learned so much ........ So what’s my point??
I AM FINALLY HAPPY!!!
Things just have been falling into place.
Jeff is a wonderful person. We are so much alike, but are different.
Did I happen to mention that he fixed my air condition on my car??? That right there is grounds for marriage.
The sense of calmness that came over me today was.... I have a man who truly wants to share his life with me. He totally respects me for who I am and where I’ve been. In some ways he reminds me of my Dad....and that is a HUGE compliment
I just got such an overwhelming sense of calmness today. Here I am in the midst of moving out of basically two places, trying to find a full time job, trying to set up our new home and of course worries about money. I have allot on my plate right now this should be total stressville for me.
The weirdest thing is happening, I thought I would be a total basket case this week....nope! I’m loving it! (I did not intend to indorse McDonald’s by using their slogan...my fingers just typed it.....oh, my god I’m brainwashed....blah, blah, blah...sorry)
Yes, I (we) have allot to do....but who cares! It will all get done. The Mailman and I have such a great townhouse and we are so excited to have a place to call ours it is all worth it.
Jeff is someone that I’ve always hoped to find. We are two pea’s in a pod, he is truly my soul mate......
okay, sorry about the mushy stuff, but this guy is the bomb!
We have just clicked right from the start......oops, sorry , that’s not entirely true (read the story on how we met, May 2005 archives) case in point I adore this man. We have such a good time together, and we laugh allot...he is just as sick and twisted as I am.
I’m happy for a variety of other reasons.....
Aaah hell let’s just get this out of the way (just because I know that I will make some references to that time of my life)
I flipped out a few years ago.
I’m just going to do a VERY brief synopsis. I basically was very depressed, had a couple visits to the psych ward, had massive therapy, and have been on just about every anti-depressant and mood stabilizer that you can image. I got off track for about five years of my life. I used to think that I lost five years of my life... no, I can’t say that. I had to go through what I went through to get to this point in my life.
I have been down some tough roads in my life, but I have grown and learned from every experience I have been through..... and to tell you the truth if you would have told me a couple years ago that I would be in a wonderful loving relationship, moving into a beautiful town home and actually stable enough to look for full-time employment, I would have thought that you were more screwed up than me. Look at me now.... I love life and where I am. I finally realized that no matter what happens, it basically happens (good or bad) and you just go through it and things will work out one way or another.
I don’t dwell on it. I actually look back and think , I have learned so much ........ So what’s my point??
I AM FINALLY HAPPY!!!
Things just have been falling into place.
Jeff is a wonderful person. We are so much alike, but are different.
Did I happen to mention that he fixed my air condition on my car??? That right there is grounds for marriage.
The sense of calmness that came over me today was.... I have a man who truly wants to share his life with me. He totally respects me for who I am and where I’ve been. In some ways he reminds me of my Dad....and that is a HUGE compliment

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home