Congrats
Congrats to my freind Michelle who just had twins.
"Z" was born by scheduled C-section at 12:25 on Thursday, June 30. Her brother "S" followed a minute later at 12:26. "Z": 5 pounds, 11 ounces, "S": 6 pounds, 15.
Mazal Tov!
Wow, a mother of three.... who da thunk it???
I just think that is so cool and I know she will (I should say does) make a great mommy.
I hope she does not mind that I posted her high school graduation picture...
"Z" was born by scheduled C-section at 12:25 on Thursday, June 30. Her brother "S" followed a minute later at 12:26. "Z": 5 pounds, 11 ounces, "S": 6 pounds, 15.
Mazal Tov!
Wow, a mother of three.... who da thunk it???
I just think that is so cool and I know she will (I should say does) make a great mommy.
I hope she does not mind that I posted her high school graduation picture...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home