Sunday, March 05, 2006

24

The Mailman and I have finally done it..............We have finished watching all four seasons of 24 in about a month. The show is highly addicting and as soon as you finish one episode you just want to watch the next. We finished up that final episode of season four on Friday. The final episode ended with a twist (what else is new in 24). Kiefer Sutherland was made for this roll......he rocks! The Mailman & I are totally obsessed. We have 24 coffee mugs, joined the fan club, have a C.T.U mouse pad , and have 24 ringtones on our cell phones. Yep, just a bit off the deep end. Last night was the first time in a month that we did not have 24 to watch. Luckily the movie "A Beautiful Mind"(one of my favorite movies) was on, so that kept our mind off of 24. The Mailman just figured out that we will not have to live with just watching 24 on Monday nights............can you say reruns............Oy Vey!

One the last day of our vacation last Monday, we had a "date day" and went to Como Zoo. Can you guess what was the first exhibit we went to was? MONKEYS!...of course :o) It was fun, but then it makes you feel bad that these wild animals are confined in such small spaces.

I’m such a loser.......and I say that with happiness. I have told you what a wonderful cook the Mailman is, but that has come with a 20 pound price tag. I know that it was not his fault, he did not force me to eat (but his food is just too good). I put on some extra pounds since I have met him & before it got too out of control I joined Weight Watchers a few weeks ago. I have lost seven pounds so far..........YIPPEE! I can honestly saw that I still eat what I want and am not hungry. I just watch portions and have cut down on some foods. The Mailman is totally into it, he loves when I give him new recipes to try. I have my own personal chef....how cool is that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home