Happy, Happy,Joy,Joy...
I finally got to see the inside of the townhouse we are buying. I love it! It is perfect for the Mailman and I. The deck is the most awesome part, it looks straight out into the woods and has enough trees around it so we can’t see our neighbors. It is very clean and very well kept up. I love the neighborhood. It’s about two miles from the Minnesota Zoo, and there are lots of paths great for biking.
This is going to be a busy summer for us.... but it will be well worth it when it is all said and done.
Job Update: I have an interview on Monday! It is for a Surgery Scheduling Coordinator. When I read the job description it seemed like something I was qualified for. Basically you need to know how to answer a phone, use a computer and know how to be nice to people. Okay, ya..it is a bit more in depth than that.
I’m not too nervous about the interview. I have been through enough of them, and I know my charming, outgoing personality will win them over. The only thing that I am a bit nervous about is explaining my gap in employment. I really just can’t say I was “bonkers” or a while but now I’m back. I have a few days to figure it out...Maybe I’ll just say that I was doing top secret government work and can’t talk about it.
This is going to be a busy summer for us.... but it will be well worth it when it is all said and done.
Job Update: I have an interview on Monday! It is for a Surgery Scheduling Coordinator. When I read the job description it seemed like something I was qualified for. Basically you need to know how to answer a phone, use a computer and know how to be nice to people. Okay, ya..it is a bit more in depth than that.
I’m not too nervous about the interview. I have been through enough of them, and I know my charming, outgoing personality will win them over. The only thing that I am a bit nervous about is explaining my gap in employment. I really just can’t say I was “bonkers” or a while but now I’m back. I have a few days to figure it out...Maybe I’ll just say that I was doing top secret government work and can’t talk about it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home