Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Traffic

I along millions of others hate rush hour traffic. I can not really remember anyone saying “by golly it’s five o’clock we better get the lead out and head for the freeway or we’ll miss the traffic!” I avoid it at all costs I rather drive the “back ways” then be stuck on the freeway.
Usually if I am in traffic I just crank the radio and sing along to cheesy songs. I try not to get my panties in a bunch, because I figure I will get to wherever I’m going at some point. Today took the cake....rush-hour, basically moving at a foot a minute, warm sunny day.... I was luckily enough to be right next to a semi full of hogs. Let me paint the picture again, stuck next to a big smelly truck full of hogs on a hot day. The logical solution would be to roll up your windows and turn on the air, but as luck would have it my air is not working. I actually did find the situation quite humorous and did laugh out loud. After fifteen minutes I just couldn’t take it anymore. I got off at the next exit and took “the back ways” home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home