Thursday, March 16, 2006

Ahhhhh...I love Minnesota in March. One day we are standing on our deck enjoying the late sunset and the almost spring like weather, and a few days later we are digging out of about 15 inches of snow that two back to back snow storms have dumped on us in less than 48 hours.
Got to love it, otherwise why do I still live here?

I felt bad for the mailman last Monday when the first Snow storm hit. That storm packed about a foot of heavy wet snow, and of course it was the day The Mailman had his longest walking route. Can you imagine walking seven miles, carrying a forty pound bag, in cold wet, blowing snow?? YUK!!! also the fact the nothing was shoveled for him. Any other bad weather day he does not complain....that day he actually said that his job sucks....but he does love his job.

Work is going well, I actually have been training in a new employee this week. I like training, I can teach her all the thing that nobody ever told me when I started there. The trainee has caught on very quickly (it must be because I did such a good job of training :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home