Saturday, March 25, 2006

MEME

To take the words out of my cousin’s "Gertie’s" mouth....."Holy crap I’ve been MEME’d" and to plagiarize her blog more "I barely know what a MEME is. Is it all capitalized like that? Actually, I'm smart enough to have read a few MEME posts and figured it out, but my main concerns are: who came up with the name, is it an acronym, is it "me" twice, and how do you pronounce it? I've never been quite interested enough to Google out the answer, so I will play along. This once." Gertie "tagged " me, so here goes.............

My nickname:
The one that I have had the longest is "Janny" My mom’s side of the family still calls me that. I n high school I a few "Spike" , "French fry Queen (I worked @ McDonald,s)"
One of my favorites nicknames in high school was one that my brother & his friend Tony came up with after I got a really bad hair cut "Hack-o-the-Clown" (thanks, that rally did a number on my self esteem...maybe that’s the real reason I went through years of therapy!) The nickname that is used more than my real name is "Josie".

My hometown:
St. Louis Park, MN

My team:
Sports players are so over paid & the Vikings were such an embarrassment to Minnesota last season with their "love boat cruise"........... okay, I’ll play along....The Minnesota Twins.

My theme song:
The Pretenders "Brass in Pocket" or Greenday "Basket Case depending what mood I’m in.

My drink:
Water.....but if we’re talking drink, drink then Long Island Ice Tea

My spare time:
Hang out with the Mailman, Watch 24, play Yahtzee or Master Mind, Clean, watch our kids & babies in the back yard (kids = squrriels / babies = opossum). In the summer time we are the deck people....we get home from work and it’s to the deck we go until bedtime.

My hiding spot: If I tell you then you know & it would not be my hiding spot :o)

My book: Curious George

Okay, I guess I'm suppose to "tag" another blogger.....When I think of who to "tag" I do a post

1 Comments:

Blogger Author said...

FINALLY! Geez. Too busy feeding the squirrels to give out personal info to the world wide web.

Oh yeah, I accidentally forgot to copy the last question in the meme: who's your hero? Mine is "good moms." Like ours!

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home